Dr. Kenneth Kaiser's practice test

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Volts006

Reaction score
Anyone have a copy of Dr. Kenneth Kaiser's practice test? http://www.kettering.edu/~kkaiser/pe.pdf

I have sent him an email requesting it with the info that he asks for in his pdf. But don't know how long it might take to get it back from him. Just wondering if anyone could shoot me a copy. I would like to go through it before Friday.

Anyone have a copy of Dr. Kenneth Kaiser's practice test? http://www.kettering.edu/~kkaiser/pe.pdf
I have sent him an email requesting it with the info that he asks for in his pdf. But don't know how long it might take to get it back from him. Just wondering if anyone could shoot me a copy. I would like to go through it before Friday.

Are you looking for answers? The questions are posted at the link.

if you need the answers, post your email. I can send them.

for anyone interested, it was very simple to go to the original test link, and email Dr Kaiser and he will send the solutions. Along with a few words of advice.

John

Not to be difficult or anything, but I would just recommend emailing Dr. Kaiser directly. He responded back to me within a day or two, so it won't take long. I think he just wants to know geographically where his exam is being used, and then also a follow-up after the exam telling him whether it was helpful and if you passed.

Once you see the amount of time and effort he put into the exam and solutions, I think you'll agree that it's a fair trade.

I used Dr. Kaiser's test as a study guide for the October 07 test. I found it very useful, as his explanations were good, and they taught me how to analyze the different answers available and how to narrow down to a best choice. I wish he wrote an afternoon module to complement that AM section.

I used Dr. Kaiser's test as a study guide for the October 07 test. I found it very useful, as his explanations were good, and they taught me how to analyze the different answers available and how to narrow down to a best choice. I wish he wrote an afternoon module to complement that AM section.
Can someone please email me answers to Dr. kaiser's test, [email protected]. Thank you.

Not to be difficult or anything, but I would just recommend emailing Dr. Kaiser directly. He responded back to me within a day or two, so it won't take long. I think he just wants to know geographically where his exam is being used, and then also a follow-up after the exam telling him whether it was helpful and if you passed.
Once you see the amount of time and effort he put into the exam and solutions, I think you'll agree that it's a fair trade.
I agree with Sara. Dr. Kaiser was very polite in his response to my request for his answers. I asked him some questions about calculators and references in the email and he did his best to provide answers. I think if you are using his exam to study, you owe it to him to send him an email letting him know your name and location, and follow up after the exam letting him know how you did.

Back