Would You Rather?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knight1fox3

Jedi MASTER & Friend of Capt. Solo
Reaction score
This is an easy one. Just answer which you would rather prefer, then pose another.

Would you rather, re-take the PE exam (or another discipline) this weekend or start another undergraduate degree?

Re-take the PE exam this weekend. Wait, I am doing that! Cool.

Would you rather be perpetually cold or perpetually hot?

Cold.

For the next 10 years, would you rather make: $100k/yr and be completely satisfied with your work experience, or $250k/yr and dread going in to work everyday? (You must work those 10 years... no easy outs!)

100k. Easy. No point in hating my life for 10 years. if it was 5, i would be more likely to consider leaning the other way. 

would you rather find true love or 10 million dollars?

$10M.  I'm sure I could find "good enough" for that kind of coin!

Live forever, or know the exact time you're going to die?

Well, I saw Age of Adeline so I'm taking "know the exact time I'm going to die".

Would you rather save someone's life or have a working light saber?

****. I would save someone's life. 

Would you rather only eat your favorite food for the rest of your life or never be able to eat it again?

Never be able to eat it again. I like lots of other foods, too!

Would you rather be never be able to leave the spam thread on this board, or never be able to spam again?

Never be able to spam again.  There's more here than spam.  

:poop:

someone posed this recently: never have a bj again or never be able to eat cheese.  

I'm married.  That should answer the question.

Would you rather fight Mike Tyson in his prime for 60 seconds or forever have his lisp?

I'd take the concussion.

Wear steel-toe boots the whole time of a week-long beach vacation or barefoot for a day on a construction site? 

I'd take the concussion.

Wear steel-toe boots the whole time of a week-long beach vacation or barefoot for a day on a construction site? 
That's no dilemma at all.  Some beaches are just as dangerous to feet as construction sites.  I'll take the boots.

Would you rather pay extra every time you fill up your gas tank or pay tolls on the roads you drive?

Pay extra at the gas tank. I fill up once every few weeks or so, but drive at least weekly.

Would you rather be itchy for the rest of your life or sticky for the rest of your life?

Itchy, because it feels great when you get an itch scratched. 

Would you rather never drink another beer at all or only be able to drink Milwaukee's Best?

Would you rather be itchy for the rest of your life or sticky for the rest of your life?
This would be my personal hell either way.

Would you rather never drink another beer at all or only be able to drink Milwaukee's Best?
Scotch it is!

You're the new Bear Grylls, and you have to drink one of the two to survive - urine, or spoiled milk with chunks in it?

Spoiled milk - "I'm a freshman again and this is a cement mixer.  I'm a freshman again and this is a cement mixer.  I'm a freshman again and this is a cement mixer.  I'm a freshman again and this is a cement mixer..."

Would you rather shart loudly and obviously during a staff meeting or have fire hose ass like Harry Dunne in the bathroom of Dumb and Dumber at a baby shower your wife or her best friend is hosting?

Would you rather shart loudly and obviously during a staff meeting or have fire hose ass like Harry Dunne in the bathroom of Dumb and Dumber at a baby shower your wife or her best friend is hosting?
Firehouse ass. It's a baby shower. The guest of honor better get used to the smell anyways. 

For the the rest of your life would you rather have a cold sore on your lip or a bugger handing from your nose.

Firehouse ass. It's a baby shower. The guest of honor better get used to the smell anyways. 

For the the rest of your life would you rather have a cold sore on your lip or a bugger handing from your nose.
Bugger. Whatever that is.

Would you rather lick the toilet seat in a courthouse bathroom or eat snow plowed into a pile in the walmart parking lot?

Asphalt snow cone it is.

Would you rather be Whoopie Goldberg's sex slave for a day, or let Tiger Woods try to drive a golf ball off your lips?

Golf ball off my lips.

Would you rather watch your parents have sex or be buried alive in a coffin with a corpse for a day and a night?

Back