• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Engineer Educators (Florida)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knight1fox3

Jedi MASTER & Friend of Capt. Solo
Reaction score
Anyone ever take any classes with them? I used them once to fulfill my 2-credit ethics PDH requirement.  Anyway, I received the following announcement via email:

Dear Valued Friends and Customers,

After 15 years of serving the engineering profession by providing quality and affordable continuing education, we have decided to close the business. We are not renewing our application for Provider Approval and will close the website on May 31, 2017.

If you have purchased courses from us but have not yet completed them we urge you to do that before the May 31st closing as they will no longer be available to you after that date.

Courses taken before May 31, 2017 will satisfy Florida continuing education requirements for the 2017-2019 biennium. If you want to complete your continuing education early in the biennium, courses will be available at [COLOR= rgb(51, 51, 51)]www.engineereducators.com[/COLOR] until May 31st.

Please be reminded that Florida — as well as most other states — does not allow courses to be repeated.

If you have questions call me or email me.

As we end our many years with the engineering profession, we are thankful for having met and worked with many of you and wish the very best to those continuing to practice in this most meaningful life work.

Dennis Barton

Thanks for the heads up, I will be looking for FL classes in the near future.

Back