NCEES Survey

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geomane

Reaction score
Anyone else get this survey? I know there was a rumor going around last exam, that everyone who passed received some sort of survey...

Same.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

This survey is basically your exam day experience. You only have so long to complete it.

I had a major problem with our chief proctor; however, I didn't submit it out of fear it would be held against my score.

Next door to our exam room was a large auditorium. They were sound checking for a rock concert that night and kept blaring music through the partition wall. Then the forklift started moving equipment around and you could hear the beep beep of the forklift in reverse. I guess the driver went for a smoke break because he left it in reverse for 15 minutes. The proctors passed out earplugs and tried to get them to quit to no avail.

I answered mine honestly with the hopes that if I failed they would bump my score up a few points to pass. I'm pretty sure that's the only reason why I passed. I figured it would probably be a good idea for them to not to schedule a rock concert in the same building on the same day. Even if the event time is staggered.

Like @TWJ PE wrote, the survey is only open for a short time. I say get those punches in while you can to make it a better experience for the next poor guys. But if you are rude and threatening, I would not expect any divine intervention.

I got that email this morning and I answered the questions. In real world that is just a survey. Nothing more nothing less. It is impossible to correct all papers and answer sheet so fast then release just to whom passed or failed. This is just a humor rather than anything else. 

The survey is just to gauge experience.  There is absolutely no correlation to exam score, nor will your answers affect your exam score.

Back