Passed? Help EB

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SNAPE/SMOTT PE

Wait, what?
Reaction score
Hey, guys/gals! Now that you (hopefully) passed, help keep this site going! Anything helps! This site is run by a fellow engineer, not a company. If you feel like EB has helped you, please consider making a donation!

http://engineerboards.com/index.php?/clients/donations/

Also, there are 1 year supporting memberships!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
599eca7e0606a37225b76cd6b4528184.jpg

Is payment by credit card down? I figured I'd donate, but my info was rejected.

First I would like to thank those of you who have already donated, it is very much appreciated!

For those having issues does it let you get through to the pay pal site cc log in? You should be able to use a CC with the paypal link with or without having to use an actual paypal account?

First I would like to thank those of you who have already donated, it is very much appreciated!

For those having issues does it let you get through to the pay pal site cc log in? You should be able to use a CC with the paypal link with or without having to use an actual paypal account?
The site lets me get through the paypal site log in and go through the motions. However, when I hit confirm payment, it redirects back to the donation site with the following error message

Untitled.png

Back