Anybody taking the Electrical and Electronics test on April '16?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CVElec

Reaction score
I am hoping to get approved to sit at the April '16 test and I would like to meet other people also taking the Electrical and Electronics to form a study group or just to share information about study material.

If you are interested please let me know through this forum.

I am hoping to get approved to sit at the April '16 test and I would like to meet other people also taking the Electrical and Electronics to form a study group or just to share information about study material.

Good Luck in April.... .... 1st round with Electrical/Electronics PE for me is in 10 days and counting down...

animated-clock-image-0019.gif

Good Luck in April.... .... 1st round with Electrical/Electronics PE for me is in 10 days and counting down...

Good luck to you too. How long did you study for the test? Do you have any recommendation in terms of study materials?

Thanks

View attachment 7577
How did you do on the October PE exam? Can you give any advice? It seems there's no other people in this forum taking the Electrical/Electronics in April '16,

I took it too, at Fairplex Pomona, CA. AM was tough, after 2 hours I was barely done with the "easy" problems, about 20 problems. PM was a little easier, maybe because I am more familiar with those topics. Hopefully we don't have to go through this again. 

Back