Where to get your PE stamp?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lundy

Reaction score
what are other options?

key differences-Price comparison, quality, sizes(tolerances)...etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine fom pesamps.com. Nice stamp, quick to ship, cheapest ones I found looking around.

I saw someone with a custom stamp... he had a surfboard in his. It still looked professional and met all the requirements. Just something to consider if you are getting a stamp. I have no idea where he got it though.

I got my pre-inked on Amazon. They were cheaper ($23.25 and free S&H) than the two sites that post on here, and they send you a proof beforehand (I asked) once you give them all your info.

A lot of folks swear by engineerseals.com also.

That's where I ordered mine. I was very happy with the price and quick turn-around time shipping them to me. I think I got my stamp before I was even sent my official notice of approval from the Texas Board saying I was now registered.

So I just contacted pestamps.com and their email contact address forwarded me to acornsales.com I just received a call from acornsales saying they are not at all associated with pestamps.com. So another one to buy from is acornsales.com and you get a free tiff jpg and dxf file with your stamp order. use coupon code MAY25 to get 25% off your order. The customer service woman that helped me was very nice.

I noticed the same thing Lundy. It's interesting that the [email protected] directs you to the acornsales website. Even in the information you posted above it does the same...

So I just contacted pestamps.com and their email contact address forwarded me to acornsales.com I just received a call from acornsales saying they are not at all associated with pestamps.com. So another one to buy from is acornsales.com and you get a free tiff jpg and dxf file with your stamp order. use coupon code MAY25 to get 25% off your order. The customer service woman that helped me was very nice.

I ordered mine from Acorn sales a few years ago (good stamp and embosser that came with a bunch of seals) but I have heard good things about pestamps as well.

The handles on the Acorn Sales stamps tend to break easily and quickly. Several folks at our company have them and pretty much need to be hot glued in shortly after purchasing them. Not sure if this is an issue with other companies or not.

Hi, I am Holly, the customer service person from Acorn Sales that you spoke with earlier today. I felt I should chime in.My husband and I own Acorn. We are family owned and we have been making professional seals for over 50 years. It is my job along with our monitoring software to stay on top of board changes and maintain a relationship with State Board offices. We have always offered complimentary eseals with the purchase of a professional stamp or seal.

I was sorry to read that someone had a problem with the embossing seal handles. Those are covered under your lifetime warranty and all of our professional products are backed with our state board guarantee. It was really strange to get the email earlier today but I can be reached at [email protected].

Have a nice weekend, everyone.

Other than pestamps.com what are other options?

key differences-Price comparison, quality, sizes(tolerances)...etc.
My company uses wb mason and the stamp works fine. Since the company offered to pay I didn't bother looking elsewhere, otherwise I'd have gone with an eb.com vendor.

engineerseals is another source that has been discussed with mostly positive feedback. I liked the lifetime warranty from Acorn though and have never had an issue with the large MN stamp or MN Seal pocket embosser.

Back