August 2014 **** Give away No.3 Civil,WR, ENV Dictionary

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
I would like to thank our friends at Golden Ratio Publishing for offering the following giveaway this month!

Here, you will find a brand new series of books, written by a PE Civil – Water Resources and Environmental Engineering – Exam prep class instructor, to help bridge the gap between your textbooks and the manuals aimed at the PE exam.

Our products are intended to teach you how to pass the PE exam, help you understand the common tricks/tips associated with the exam, explain your best approach when studying, etc. in a very easy to read format. The books are designed to help everyone pass including those not taking Water Resources & Environmental Engineering in the afternoon (PM depth) will be able to understand and apply the information to the exam. Our goal is to make the subject matter as simple as possible – period.

Simply reply in this thread NLT September 8,2014 and I will select a random winner!

Thanks!

gold_.jpg

Congratulation to matt267! you are the winner of this giveaway! please send me your address and we will work on getting your book out to you!

thanks for playing!!!!

Hello Matt,

Forgot to write you earlier, I personally dropped this in the mail last week.

Best of luck on your exam!

Harry

Harry,

I received the book on Saturday. It will make an excellent addition to my PE reference material for exam day and beyond.

Thanks!!

Back