Where is colorado

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eastephe123

Reaction score
Has anyone heard why Colorado is taking so long? i have tried calling and emailing to find out when they will release the results and they will not respond. has anyone else had any luck?

Last edited by a moderator:
According to the license look-up database, they last updated the PE list yesterday (number 48773 via endorsement).

No clue why they are taking so long, although I didn't get my letter until June 8th (in 2008, before email notification).

Last edited by a moderator:
I emailed yesterday and the response was "The board has not decided when to release the results."

That was probably the most frustrating answer I could have received, especially considering the next board meeting is next Friday.

I just called again and they said the board hasn't released them and she doesn't know why. They haven't given them any reason. Soooooooo, I dont think we can do anything but wait.

Does anyone know how these board members get their position? Is it elected or appointed?

Also, what about the board meeting, open to the public or not.

I want to complain to them but don't want to inundate the office workers with my annoyance.

I waited on GA which I thought was forever....they are putting you guys through the ringer. I hope you hear something soon. I know how painful the wait is.

i just recived an email that said the results could be released by the end of the day today

Now they're just teasing us.

I just received a call from a colleague that their company was about to post a really nice job offer and I should apply... but that PE is required.

Hurry the f@*% up with it so I know whether to send in my resume!

Log in to your DORA account and check My User Information. I also checked the license lookup. You'll know if you're a PE or not!!! (I am!!)

10:30am Friday Mountain

Yup, me too!

Congrats are in order, Micron!

Strange NCEES still not updated, but whatever!

They might still be rolling them out. Who knows. They were already almost 3 weeks behind the game, so I wouldn't lose hope till you find out for sure.

Confirmed, results are on NCEES dashboard now.

Strange, the state chose to update their own board before updating NCEES board.

Back