***2nd*** MAY 2014 GIVEAWAY - SURVEYING PRACTICE PROBLEMS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
We would like to thank Engineering Videos.net for the following giveaway:

Surveying Practice Problems

post-1-0-31107900-1391445317_thumb.jpg

What you need to do is post in this thread that you are interested in the giveaway NLT June 19th, Midnight, Mountain Time!

I will select a random winner on June 20th. So you must post by then. I will notify the winner and will contact them via PM about getting them their FREE book!

Thanks again!

Surveying Practice Problems provides 105 multiple-choice surveying problems to assist civil engineers and land surveyors in preparation for their professional licensing examinations. Topics include: Horizontal Curves, Vertical Curves, Distance, Leveling, Area, Angles, Traverse, and Photogrammetry.

We would like to thank Engineering Videos.net for the following giveaway:

Surveying Practice Problems

post-1-0-31107900-1391445317_thumb.jpg

What you need to do is post in this thread that you are interested in the giveaway NLT June 19th, Midnight, Mountain Time!

I will select a random winner on June 20th. So you must post by then. I will notify the winner and will contact them via PM about getting them their FREE book!

Thanks again!

Surveying Practice Problems provides 105 multiple-choice surveying problems to assist civil engineers and land surveyors in preparation for their professional licensing examinations. Topics include: Horizontal Curves, Vertical Curves, Distance, Leveling, Area, Angles, Traverse, and Photogrammetry.
Good one. I want it.

ptatohed you are our winner!

Please send me your address so I can get the book out!

Note I will be on vacation most of next week so send soon!

Back