PA Results are In

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jwill016

Results posted on NCEES and email received.

Passed Civil: Construction on my first try!

PA - Mechanical Thermal & Fluids. Received a notification email and results posted to NCEES. Passed first try!!

Failed Environmental. Exam was heavy on solid waste and air pollution control - my two weakest subjects :( Time to study up for next year....again.

This has to be a record for PA, you guys got off easy, the October wait was ( or seemed) much longer.

Congratulations to everyone.

PA - PASSED Civil/Transportation first try! :drunk1:

So happy we didn't have to wait until after the weekend, or June for that matter.

Does anyone know if we need to do anything further to receive our license in PA? Or do we just wait for them to process everything?

PA broke the earlier records by releasing scores 2nd day.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm assuming you guys all got the following email too:

[SIZE=12pt]Dear Candidate,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Congratulations on passing the PE examination. The Pennsylvania State Registration Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors and Geologists (Board) will process your examination scores and licensure within the next 3-4 weeks.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Do not contact the Pennsylvania State Registration Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors and Geologists (Board) regarding your license, please allow up to 45 days to receive your license in the mail.[/SIZE]

Does this mean our names won't show up on the PA License Verification site or have a license number assigned for another few weeks? I'm jealous by the Texas guys that are already having their stamps made.

Back