Map: April 2013 PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snobumPE

Super Awesome Contributing Member, Cartographer
Reaction score
Here's the latest map of PE results that have been released. Updates will be posted as they come in.

Ma7qVWb.png

Looks clean. Are we going to color each map with the passing rates too?

^^^ Colors are only to indicate which states were released which days (Day 1 = Red, Day 2 = Yellow, etc). Passing rates aren't necessarily released at the same time.

Just stirring the pot a little bit. Updates will be posted as they come in.

The only good thind about waiting in PA is that you get your license # right after you find out you passed.

I checked the Ohio PE website and it looks like the board isn't scheduled to meet until May 28th. I'm no expert on the procedures, but I'm under the impression that NCEES submits the exam results and the state boards post the results.

bottom line, i'm thinking that results will be posted next week in Ohio.

Am I off here?

I checked the Ohio PE website and it looks like the board isn't scheduled to meet until May 28th. I'm no expert on the procedures, but I'm under the impression that NCEES submits the exam results and the state boards post the results.

bottom line, i'm thinking that results will be posted next week in Ohio.

Am I off here?
I don''t think that date of the board meeting have anything to do with it. The board gets the results, they log them in for the up coming meeting and then give the ok to the ncees to post results.

I agree, I dont think board meeting has anything to do with the resuts. In that sense, NJ had its board meeting a week back, still no results!

Back