Florida PE License Numbers (October 2012 Passers)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gaussy

Sr. Fire Starter
Reaction score
For those Floridians that passed the PE in October 2012, have you received a license number yet?

Still waiting for it myself. I really need to order my stamp as soon as possible.

If you look around a little, or know someone who passed in Oct 2011, look and see what date is listed for their license, your date will be very close...MO last year was Jan 6, mine was issued Jan 7th this year

October '11 search on this board shows an approx date of Jan 29th.....so 6 weeks after results were released for FL.

yeah, but for April 2012 exam licensed were issued on June 8th, results were released just after Memorial Day a week earlier.

And the wait continues...First was the exam results, now is the license, and then waiting for the stamp to show up. I'm still celebrating the PASS. Waiting for the license number is much better than studying for the April test.

Anybody spoke with the FBPE and received an ETA for license numbers? I was hoping today!

My number was posted this morning. Yes. Now I need stamp by next week. Does engineerseals.com overnite stamps.

Well that made for a nice Monday morning suprise. Now we can all add PE to our signatures!

My number was posted this morning. Yes. Now I need stamp by next week. Does engineerseals.com overnite stamps.
if you're in central florida, acme stamp is pretty good. this morning i sent an email with my name and license number requesting the FL pe stamp, and they had it ready 2pm. it was $60 with tax for the long reach embosser; about the same price as online but you dont have to pay shipping.

/>http://www.acmestamp.com/

got mine from engineerseals.com. regular desk embosser. now just waiting on wall certificate and wallet license card.

Can anyone beleive that the license is good until 2015? I figured it would be issued good only through the end of February when everyone else had to renew. The state did the logical of the two. Amazing!

Yeah, I figured I'd be spending money for a renewal fees. I just got my engineerseals.com order. Very quick processing time.

Very nice. I ordered mine yesterday and it is halfway to me. Expecting it first of next week if not tomorrow.

Back