New Mexico Results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

ski bum

It has been approximately 70 days since the test and still no word from the state board of registration for engineers and surveyors. We here in the third world (New Mexico) are becoming impatient even grumpy. Most other professions tell their examines of their results, either immeadately or very soon after the test. What is the racket? Inspite of how important we engineers feel about ourselves, we are not medical doctors after all and they are notified within two weeks. :brick: :wait

Last edited:
I received the results from NM yesterday ... the letter was postmarked 1/3/2007. I passed by the way.

Congratulations hydro1_1!!!! For passing the PE!!! Way to go!!!

:claps: :claps: :claps: :claps: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Thank you for the congrats. It took me either 4-5 times to pass the **** things ... So if nothing else do not get too down if you do not pass keep studying and you will get it.

Okay, I'm less grumpy now... I passed! ...on the sixth try. The letter is dated 2 January 2007. I still think it takes too long to get results for a machine graded test

:pass

Last edited:
congrats- :congrats:

It turns out New Mexico is not the third world it's New York. :wait

Congratulations ski bum!!!! For passing the PE!!! Way to go!!!

:claps: :claps: :claps: :claps: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

your right K8NY...the third world is more efficent than the New Mexico... as a native I can have fun with the place of my birth. After all New Mexico IS the land of ma?ana (not today) ;)

Last edited:
Congrats Ski-Bum ... it is nice having that est off one's back after trying at it so many times. Good Job

Back