PE Results-Missouri is up

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpb33d

Reaction score
Haven't seen much talk about Missouri on the boards but it was just posted. Haven't gotten an email yet but got my pass notice on the NCEES website. Geotech first time!

Haven't seen much talk about Missouri on the boards but it was just posted. Haven't gotten an email yet but got my pass notice on the NCEES website. Geotech first time!
Thanks for posting - I was just going to avoid til the end of the day (!)

I passed - EE Computer
party-smiley-048.gif
group.gif
bananapowerslide.gif
Banane35.gif

Congrats ya'll!

Congrats DS58, I was really impressed with your resource set up at the exam, I'm glad all my book shuffling and candy bar eating didn't affect your results. :)

Thanks Jacob - I didn't notice any shuffling/eating - when I'm in the zone you'd have to fire a cannon off to interrupt me! Of course I'm also oblivious to any shuffling/noises that I'm making that might disturb others (lol).

I had my results Friday morning on the website (passed, fire protection, first try), but still no email. Has anyone in MO received an email?

Last edited by a moderator:
So...since there's no email yet...is anyone worried that their results status may change? Like, if NCEES posed unofficial results?

I haven't seen mine yet either. I looked up a guy that passed a couple years ago when he took the Oct exam and his license went active in mid/late January. I'm not expecting to see anything for another couple weeks.

One of the engineers in my office said she had to submit a seal impression before hers was final but that was some years ago. Anyone know if that is still the case in MO?

(null)

Per NCEES in the test notification online:

"Upon verification by the Board that all requirements for licensure are complete, you will be licensed as a Professional Engineer. Official notice of your licensure and your Professional Engineer license will be mailed to you in approximately four to six weeks."

I don't see how they can require a seal impression before they give us our license numbers.

When my co-worker received official notice from MO, she received her license number and a form to return to the state with her seal stamped or embossed on it. This was required at the time (2004?) before she could receive the license itself. The instructions you quote indicate that there is no intermediate step now since it actually says the official notice AND the license will be mailed.

It's seems we'll just have to wait until we get the letter in the mail. Post on here when you Missourians get yours.

Back