help us debug board update - Page 2 - Suggestion Box - Engineer Boards Jump to content
Engineer Boards

help us debug board update

Road Guy

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

at the bottom left there is an option that says "change theme"

there are two other skins there you can choose from.. I cant really find any that I really like to be honest...

try one more time? This blue(ish) skin is the closest one I can find, everyone like?

Looks like there only about 800 pixels of width... beyond that I'm still seeing dark gray borders on the left and right.

Yes... definitely a step in the right direction.

i get those too, I think its built into the skin, unless you can tell me how to delete it out of the 986 pages of html I think we will just have to live with a little grey...

if anyone who knows photoshop that wants to give a shot at making a banner for this skin I would be most appreciative?

I used to be able to know how to match colors and stuff, but I stayed up till 2 AM last night and got nothing...

under "my settings" but its now called "change your photo"

I must be an idiot, because I can't find this. When I click on the down-arrow next to my name at the top left of the screen, it brings up the box with the "My profile", "My settings", etc stuff. When I click on "My settings", I cannot find anything dealing with the "change your photo" option.

under "my settings" but its now called "change your photo"

I must be an idiot, because I can't find this. When I click on the down-arrow next to my name at the top left of the screen, it brings up the box with the "My profile", "My settings", etc stuff. When I click on "My settings", I cannot find anything dealing with the "change your photo" option.

Click on the square where your pic is supposed to be. That takes you to the Profile. Then point to the same square and Change will appear. You will get it from there

Archived