NORTH CAROLINA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCcarguy

Reaction score
I just got word from a co-worker that said his mother works with the NC Board, and they have received the results, and they should be going out within days.

So it begins! '.02'

Last edited by a moderator:
On their website, it looks like they have about the same board meeting dates as KY (Dec 14-15). NC also released scores the same date as KY last year (Dec 29th). Does anyone remember when the board meetings were last year? Are they always two weeks before scores are sent or is this just a fall thing due to the holidays?

Where is this Tim @ NCEES guy when we need him?

He would never post. I guess he doesn't like us. I'm sad.

On their website, it looks like they have about the same board meeting dates as KY (Dec 14-15). NC also released scores the same date as KY last year (Dec 29th). Does anyone remember when the board meetings were last year? Are they always two weeks before scores are sent or is this just a fall thing due to the holidays?
According to this newsletter, last year's board meeting was Dec. 8th and 9th. If last year's results didn't arrive until Dec. 29th, I guess it takes a while after the meeting before anything is sent out.

Since this year's meeting (Dec. 14th and 15th) is even later than last year's, I guess it could be after the new year before we hear anything.

none of the states last year were out before xmas based on the list (see the pinned thread)

GA's board met yesterday. They then faxed me the entire passing list, but I lost it.

I was just starting to feel normal again and starting to forget about the test and now it's starting all over again. oh this sucks...

And in a horrible stroke of coincidence the directory search on NCBELS website is is currently not working. :huh:

I think last year was an anomoly.....a couple of years ago a friend here in NC found out on the 13th of December, I think it's about to start.

Merry Christmas to some, bah humbug to others, but it looks like it could be soon. :true:

oh, and for the record. I AM NOT EVEN GOING TO LOOK ON THE WEB SITE.

I lived on that last time, I'm waiting to get the pass/fail letter this time, I'm determined!!!!! wonder how much that will REALLY change my luck?????

yeah I am doing the same thing (not checking Ga's website this go round)
But your results could already be there. You sure you don't want to just take a peak???

yeah I am doing the same thing (not checking Ga's website this go round)
But your results could already be there. You sure you don't want to just take a peak???
NOPE!!!!!!

I get to just wallow in my own pity if I wait until I get home, If I check it here at work (which is what I should be doing now, instead of posting here) I have to drive that 1 hour drive home with this.....and there are WAY too many bridge pylons on my way home for that.

Of course, as you can tell, I'm using the " I must have failed " approach to this, that way, I won't be too disappointed if I did, but painfully excited if I passed. :ZZZ:

I think last year was an anomoly.....a couple of years ago a friend here in NC found out on the 13th of December, I think it's about to start.
Really? Does anyone have data on when the results arrived by state for the Fall 2004 exam?

If they meet the 14th and 15th, I suppose they could start mailing results as early as Monday (18th)... I wonder why it would have taken so much loger last year though.

I wonder why it would have taken so much loger last year though.
Wasn't that about the time that the SAT was having problems with their scoring? Humidity problems with the scanning machines or something? I imagine all of the testing companies were being very careful as a result. Maybe that's why it took longer?

My 11th Grade Math Teacher could grade tests in 5 minutes for 25 students, and she was 85 yrs. old, senile, and blind (or at least wore some thick ass glasses)

A co-worker took the fall 2004 exam (Illinois) and he found out he passed at the state board website on Dec 21st and received the letter a few days latter in the mail.

A co-worker took the fall 2004 exam (Illinois) and he found out he passed at the state board website on Dec 21st and received the letter a few days latter in the mail.
and according to our list from last year.....Illinois was a week behind NC.

hummmmm...

I just checked the "the other board" forum from 2003 and 2004 around this time and the results were out starting about this time then. Check page 345 or so. Also confirmed that IL was on the web 12/21/04. Maybe they will be out soon.

Back