OHIO RESULTS - April '11

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm waiting with you Mike. This is my second time of doing this tho, I was so confident I passed the first time (and didn't - but quickly realized why upon taking a review course) that this second time around has been twice as nerve racking not knowing how the hell I did!

I agree, I think they'll come today. I believe the October results were released to the states on December 29th last year early in the day, and Ohio had them posted on the NCEES website by 4pm that same day.

I'm too nervous to check... I think I'm going to wait till lunch where I can get out of the office for an hour if I need to.

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
Japan bombed Pearl Harbor.

I'm pretty sure that the Germans never bombed Pearl Harbor. The Japanese did, though.

sensors-indicate-noob.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Japan bombed Pearl Harbor.

I'm pretty sure that the Germans never bombed Pearl Harbor. The Japanese did, though.

sensors-indicate-noob.jpg
Durp! I've never seen Animal House. My bad. Had no idea you were quoting a movie since, well, I'm an idiot. :bananalama:

We can now all see why roadwreck has so many posts. He even feels the need to edit other peoples comments It's because he is so awesome!

Hahahaha... look everyone - the little charter member thinks he's awesome in his own little corner of the internet world. Awe... how cute. It's pathetic, yet in a way sad when a nobody tries to come across as being somebody I'm an asshat.

asshat.jpg

Back