PENNSYLVANIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjmquinn

Reaction score
Just wanted to start a topic for PA.

I'm guessing we'll receive our results around Dec 29 or 30, from looking at the previous release dates.

anyone know if PA gets an email notification for results?
in the past they were always by mail because it goes through a 3rd party company. I am hoping things are different this year, but not sure. If you look at the ncees website it says we will recieve an email notification, but I found some other form that says it is by letter. We should call and ask!

I saw the same thing on the NCEES website about receiving an email, but didn't think we would. Maybe it's new this year? that would nice, and hopefully a little quicker since it seems like we're one of the slower states to get results.

I saw the same thing on the NCEES website about receiving an email, but didn't think we would. Maybe it's new this year? that would nice, and hopefully a little quicker since it seems like we're one of the slower states to get results.
When applying for the exam we had to go through PCS, there are other states listed on the PCS website which had to do the same thing. I looked up on the NCEES website as to how their results were being distributed and some states, such as Iowa say they are coming through the Iowa board. PA just shows that it is coming directly from NCEES. So I think this is good news...instead of waiting for the third party company to look at them and mail them out...I think we will be released with the rest of the states. I am so anxious! I wish the day would come soon!

I'm in California, which has the distinction of having the longest times releasing results. Interestingly PA and CA on the NCEES website both say that the results do not get sent to the Board to release and/or validate as it seems most of the other states do. I'm still thinking it will be around Jan 8th. The CA Board is requiring re-file application by Jan 21st.

Jan 8 seems so far away, but after looking at the spreadsheet, and also seeing that no states have even started getting results yet, it seems right.

now if i can just stop checking this forum 5 times a day, maybe i can take my mind off of it for another 3 weeks!

Jan 8 seems so far away, but after looking at the spreadsheet, and also seeing that no states have even started getting results yet, it seems right. now if i can just stop checking this forum 5 times a day, maybe i can take my mind off of it for another 3 weeks!
Agreed...even if you know they aren't coming, you still feel like there is a possibility we are missing something!

I signed in the NCEES website registeration for the April exam and got to a section that states "Exam results/diagnostics not yet available" for the 10/2010 exam. I didn't register for the April Exam and hopefully won't have to. I have been checking this from time to time to see if the status has updated with my past exam results. Below is the link...

https://apps.ncees.org/registration/

I signed in the NCEES website registeration for the April exam and got to a section that states "Exam results/diagnostics not yet available" for the 10/2010 exam. I didn't register for the April Exam and hopefully won't have to. I have been checking this from time to time to see if the status has updated with my past exam results. Below is the link...
https://apps.ncees.org/registration/
I thought the NCEES will send an email first and you have to click the link to make activate and link you to the NCEE account website.

So it means no matter how many time you log in NCEES account NOW the result status will remain the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
The NCEES web site did change my exam status information for a while a week or two ago (from "not yet available" to "does not issue results", and then back to "not yet available"). So I am also anticipating the results being available at the standard "My NCEES" information page where you view your previous exams.

The result will be on the NCEES account website. Why they need to send us the email to inform us that the result can be view on the NCEES account?

The only thing I can think of now is becuse the security purpose...

Anyway................party time......

Last edited by a moderator:
so from the latest news on the NCEES website about the results being released the last week of December, I once again checked out the results page on the NCEES site. It says we'll receive an email notification from NCEES when we can view our results online. Do you think we'll get the email before getting something in the mail, since PA goes through PCS?

not sure how this works!

I think we will get the email when the results are released. If you look at other states who use PCS it indicates that they will recieve a letter from the board. Ours does not say that...so I assume that means just the email this time...no two lag :)

that would be awesome. maybe we'll be right up there with the rest of the states!

here's to results next week!

Back