The waiting REALLY stinks.

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angstrom

Reaction score
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :brickwall:

And don't tell me to just sit back and enjoy the months off. I tried that.

I feel your pain.

Today is the halfway point for the historical latest my state should get their results.

I know I'm dying. I'm so ready to know whats going on and whether or not I passed. Illinois is an average of 64 days though I'm betting I have to wait to get my letter to know because I'm not eligible for licensure until next May. =(

I love that in PA, if one passes they still have to wait 60 days to get the license.

Get yourself occupied with something else. In that case, you will think less of the time.

Good luck.

If we all did it, you can too.

wahmbulance.jpg

NC keeps posting comity results on their website and I keep getting my hopes up. I agree, waiting is rotten. Especially since I think I passed this time!

Get yourself occupied with something else. In that case, you will think less of the time.

Good luck.

I feel your pain.
Today is the halfway point for the historical latest my state should get their results.
god im dying...and to think tennessee is probably going to be the last state to post results, or close to the last..im only halfway there

Did we have to wait for results for the exam? I don't remember. No seriously, I don't. Once you get your letter (hopefully a passing one), the previous 60 days will become a memory. Besides, there's plenty to do on the interwebz to keep yourself busy until then.

Here's your first task to keep you busy (please note some search results may be NSFW):

Without consulting other threads, indentify this woman:

curves%20www.motivationalpostersonline.blogspot.com%20demotivational%20posters%20motivational%20poster%20funny.jpg

Last edited:
wow that is tough, can't seem to locate that one but a great task none the less!

Did we have to wait for results for the exam? I don't remember. No seriously, I don't. Once you get your letter (hopefully a passing one), the previous 60 days will become a memory. Besides, there's plenty to do on the interwebz to keep yourself busy until then.
Here's your first task to keep you busy (please note some search results may be NSFW):

Without consulting other threads, indentify this woman:

curves%20www.motivationalpostersonline.blogspot.com%20demotivational%20posters%20motivational%20poster%20funny.jpg
Unfortunately, I read the other thread, and I don't think I'll be forgetting her name anytime soon! Next task....

Unfortunately, I read the other thread, and I don't think I'll be forgetting her name anytime soon! Next task....
Um, ah, which thread was this? This is a topic of interest for me. :blink:

What makes the waiting even worse is seeing other states getting their results back. It wasn't so bad when no one knew, but now I know the test is graded and the pass score has been determined. Somewhere out there, there is a file with my name and if I passed or failed.

the waiting is agonizing, just knowing my results are out there in limboland and I can't so much as sniff them for another 2 weeks until that letter arives in the mailbox....ugh

ok thanks now i am officially obsessed with searching Pure Dee!

took my mind off of results - many thanks wilheldp_PE

So I should stop dreamin' that just maybe the stars are aligned and we get our results this weekend?

You know what? The waiting still really stinks. If anything, it's getting worse because I've been watching all the other states get their results. And yes, I will remember the wait, because we were told that our results (IA) would be available faster this year, so when other states started getting their results, I began thinking, "Okay! Any day now, I should know." If they had never told us that, then I would have been resigned to the fact that we would be one of the last states receiving results, and I wouldn't be expecting to see a letter in my mailbox everyday. By raising expectations, it has made the wait worse.

Back