CA result date for 2010?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chaocl

Johnnie Walker lover
Reaction score
The PE and EIT result should be release out few days after the board meeting.

I notice that there is a board meeting on May 5 and 6, 2010 (but this one shouldn't be it).

The next one is sometimes in August, 2010 (I was guessing the result time will be sometimes during mid to end of the July)

Follow is the link to see the board meeting (On the bottom of page 4)

http://www.pels.ca.gov/pubs/bulletin_spring_2010.pdf

The PE and EIT result should be release out few days after the board meeting.I notice that there is a board meeting on May 5 and 6, 2010 (but this one shouldn't be it).

The next one is sometimes in August, 2010 (I was guessing the result time will be sometimes during mid to end of the July)

Don't go by the Board schedule. Results have always been 12 to 13 weeks after the exam. The Board is aware that they need to inform those who need to re-take the exam around the same time new applicants submit their exam applications.

I advise that you take it easy and make up for the time you've spent studying. You can't do anything else until you get your results.

The PE and EIT result should be release out few days after the board meeting.I notice that there is a board meeting on May 5 and 6, 2010 (but this one shouldn't be it).

Don't go by the Board schedule. Results have always been 12 to 13 weeks after the exam. The Board is aware that they need to inform those who need to re-take the exam around the same time new applicants submit their exam applications.

I advise that you take it easy and make up for the time you've spent studying. You can't do anything else until you get your results.
Thanks..I will listen.

New and re-application are going to be apply on line for the Oct 2010 administration in CA. Is that have to do anything with getting our result faster this time?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks..I will listen.New and re-application are going to be apply on line for the Oct 2010 administration in CA. Is that have to do anything with getting our result faster this time?
It would be nice for CA to send out the results around the same time most other states do which is approx. 2 months. They've always waited to evaluate all exams (PE, SE, GE, etc.) before sending anything out to the examinees.

I would not be surprised if the results are delayed to end August. Remember that CA board is working on a reduced week schedule. I think they are closed first 3 Friday's of every month.

I would not be surprised if the results are delayed to end August. Remember that CA board is working on a reduced week schedule. I think they are closed first 3 Friday's of every month.
10 weeks left!

I heard that the result will be out on July 9th for the state of CA??
I talked to PELS and they said that the results would be mailed early July (corresponds well to what you said) and they told me that you would not find the online registry updated before the notices were sent out.

I took the construction module and all three exams went great - I just need a paper to prove it.... :)

I talked to PELS and they said that the results would be mailed early July (corresponds well to what you said) and they told me that you would not find the online registry updated before the notices were sent out.

I took the construction module and all three exams went great - I just need a paper to prove it.... :)
Nice job.

july 16th would be 13 weeks, so the 9th would be a week early. Lets hope they don't do what they did for the october exam and announce a date, and then on the date the results are supposed to be released, announce they are pushed back a week.

I just went on the license lookup website and noticed that the database was updated yesterday "This information is updated Monday through Friday - Last updated: JUN-21-2010". What does this mean? Are we getting results early?

For the mechanical that the license only move from 35077 to 35080 on 6/9 and move to 35084 on 6/15....and they are license holder in other state already.

Good info since i always check the website and the latest ME license number.

Hope we get it first week of july.

I guess all what we have to do wait and wish the for the best. I still don't believe that it takes the state 13 weeks to correct a multiple choice exam. The thing what i hate about, they don't give you any update on the exam status which makes me really mad. I keep checking their website and there is no update since May17. ??? :mf_followthroughfart:

I endured the wait three times; twice for the PE and once for the LS. All three times the wait was 16 weeks. What you're waiting on is the board to have the meeting, but that date is based on the state specific written tests. The PLS has written portion that is very time consuming to grade. I think the SE also has a state specific hand written portion.

I hope the person you talked to is right. Its only 3 weeks from July 16 (worst case) and there is yet to be a news release. Typically, they release the result date 4-5 weeks before the scheduled mailing.

There is no need for the PE result updated news release on the CA board because they should relase the score by July 6. July 6 is the NCEES register date.

There is no need for the PE result updated news release on the CA board because they have to relase the score by July 6. July 6 is the NCEES register date.
July 6 is the day when registration begins for NEW applicants. The registration ends on Sept 12. People who are currently waiting for results (April 2010 exam) do not have to go through the entire registration process (transcripts, references etc). So even if PELS releases results on August 15 (assume), there is still a month for unsuccessful applicants to reapply. I don't think they are being pressured by the July 6 date.

Back