Bring Back the Lunch Thread !!!! - Shoot the Breeze - Engineer Boards Jump to content
Engineer Boards

Bring Back the Lunch Thread !!!!

I have been more diligent about bringing lunch since I usually have small windows of opportunity to eat rather than a casual 1-hr period.

Today, I had two sammiches on an onion kaiser bun - one roast beef and the other chicken breast topped with a slice of pepper jack cheese. Completely awesome and now I am ready to get back to it!!!!

:fencing:

JR

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Indeed I do, both peanut butter AND jelly.

I could really go for one of those nachos that you get at the ball park right about now. You know, the ones with the pickled jalapenos? 

Posted Images

Guest Dexman PE

We are fortunate to have a Deli in our building that can get us in and out in only 15 minutes (as long as you can avoid the peak time of 12-12:30). I like the variety and the prices are actually quite reasonable. I just bring a juice from home (usually pickup a case at Costco on the weekends), and I can have any number of sammiches and end up paying a total of only ~$5 per day.

Had a french dip with Au jus yesterday, not sure what I want today. Maybe an egg salad with avacado, bacon, and on sourdough...

Vending machine hamburger, followed by a vending machine ribwich. The roach coach has been exceptionally bad lately. They want $5 for a 99 cent sized hamburger and a handful of chips.

I am addicted to ribwiches.

HomerRibWich.gif

Bean, cheese and rice burrito for me.

Today... bottle of water and a salad with chicken and fat free french dressing...

Tomorrow... same as above, but maybe fat free caesar...

Thursday - goin' out - got a sponsor for lunch...

fat free salad dressings...ick :puke:

OK, taking a topic from another post in the mechanical forum, I now think mr_man is in the "A" category as opposed to the "D" category.

I had to go to the monthly SAME meeting for lunch today. Was a bit disappointed in the new venue's food choices... but it was fried chicken, roasted veggies and taters. I didn't eat much of it...