OCT. 2009 Results in an Excel Sheet

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

str_des

Reaction score
I was very excited in paasing the PE exam and decided to do something useful to everyone.

So, I created the attached excell sheet and started listing the results posted in this website in a detailed and organized display. I hope you'll like it.

However, as you can see in the sheet, some information are missing because they were not posted at the time. I hope that whoever see any missing info can post it here. Or, if anyone doesn't see his/her result can post them here as well. I will then update the sheet.

Thank you and congratulations to all who passed and best luck next time to those who couldn't make it.

I was very excited in paasing the PE exam and decided to do something useful to everyone.So, I created the attached excell sheet and started listing the results posted in this website in a detailed and organized display. I hope you'll like it.

However, as you can see in the sheet, some information are missing because they were not posted at the time. I hope that whoever see any missing info can post it here. Or, if anyone doesn't see his/her result can post them here as well. I will then update the sheet.

Thank you and congratulations to all who passed and best luck next time to those who couldn't make it.
It's encrypted?

I was very excited in paasing the PE exam and decided to do something useful to everyone.So, I created the attached excell sheet and started listing the results posted in this website in a detailed and organized display. I hope you'll like it.

It's encrypted?
It's not encrypted and you can save it and review it. However, the sheet is protected from editing. If anyone wants to add to it, they can post their info here and I will update the sheet. Thank you.

It's encrypted?
It's not encrypted and you can save it and review it. However, the sheet is protected from editing. If anyone wants to add to it, they can post their info here and I will update the sheet. Thank you.
OK ...thanks. Here is my corrected information:

82 combat engineer OR Civil Construction 1st P 12/29 Website

vjcivil, MD, 1st attempt, Civil - Water Resources, Pass, website 12/30/09

mine was 1st attempt.

Thanks for posting this btw...

Anyone compiled pass rate for the members of this forum? would be interesting to see how it compares to NCEES.

I don't see how a list showing a 100% pass rate is useful to anyone. All it tells you is forum members who passed and decided to share it. Unfortunately here in California, our scores aren't going to be released until January 14th.

If you wanted to update it, my info is 1st time, process engineer (no depth for chemical), and I got my results 12-28-09.

Update:

esmith, : :wv: : , civil, structural, 1st time, PASS, 12/19, Letter

Just an update -

PA Mining Engr, PA, Mining/Mineral Processing, NO depth, 1st Attempt, 12/24/ Letter

Thanks for comiling this data!! Great job. :beerchug:

The excel sheet is getting larger and I can't uploaded now. I am getting a message saying attachment is larger than allowed!

The sheet size on the hard disk is 36K but when it's uplaoded it says it's 97K and then failed to upload!

Any help? Thanks.

Guys, to make this excel sheet useful, more info needs to be updated and more new posts need to be input into it. More statistics can then be drawn from it to show different useful information.

Attached is the updated excel sheet. Thanks to all who posted their updates.

Back