~~~~~~~TO ALL NEW PE's IN THE HOUSE~~~~~~~

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Driving to the armpit of the south, Columbia, SC, to see my nieces in a live nativity. This weekend I will drink more Maker's Mark than any man should consume. I am too busy with prior commitments this week to really celebrate.

I'll let you know as soon as I get my results...........in PA it may be post New Years........may have to save some bubbly JIC!

Driving to the armpit of the south, Columbia, SC, to see my nieces in a live nativity. This weekend I will drink more Maker's Mark than any man should consume. I am too busy with prior commitments this week to really celebrate.
Well I suppose I should be offended since I grew up in Columbia but it pretty much is the armpit of South Carolina. I would call Mississippi the armpit of the south.

Well I suppose I should be offended since I grew up in Columbia but it pretty much is the armpit of South Carolina. I would call Mississippi the armpit of the south.
since i am from Louisiana, I should take the crown. LA is the worst than armpit, because its shaped as a boot and you know how stinky feet can get. :mf_followthroughfart:

since i am from Louisiana, I should take the crown. LA is the worst than armpit, because its shaped as a boot and you know how stinky feet can get. :mf_followthroughfart:
Lagavulin ... scotch. tastes just like you've filtered it though some of that fine western Alaskan tundra.

Still waiting for the results (TX), but either way a few beers and maybe a scotch will be consumed.

I consider this the best xmas present ever! We have a xmas party tomorrow night near the house, so I plan to drink bunches! Maybe even break dance.....

After the new year my girlfriend is buying a keg at a bar, inviting all our friends and we will drink and party. There is no better feeling than passing that exam. I had to take the exam twice and I am glad I did not have to take it a 3rd time. Congrats to all that passed and to those who did not, it is not the end of the world. Enjoy the holidays everyone!

I'm currently 350 miles from my husband and friends, so I bought a bottle of wine. This weekend I'll be celebrating with my hubby....and maybe a coupla friends.

A colleague treated me to lunch, and my boss bought a cake and some ice cream for the office to share.

We really know how to party here.

Ya, I went out and had a few cold ones. Then since i am old i went to bed at 8 pm...

The whole office came out for drinks last night. Way WAYYYYY too much fun. My head is still spinning. :40oz:

i couldn't drink alcohol earlier in the week, but now i can! engineer buddy of mine are going out friday night for sure.

Back