FE Fall 2009 results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jassiinpublic

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm getting kind of impatient to find out if I passed or not. Any idea how much longer we'll have to wait before the results are out? I've heard all estimates from beginning of December to mid-January of next year. I know the NCEES says 8-12 weeks - that's still a month of flex for results.....

Happy Holidays!

Jassi

check out this thread
http://engineerboards.com/index.php?showtopic=10519

it lists the dates for the results for the past couple of testing cycles for the PE. I think the PE and FE results are released at the same time for most states. That will give you some idea when you might expect your results.
Thanks, RW. I was going to point hm there, but it's hard to paste links with the iPhone keyboard.

Is there a correlation between results time and wheather you passed or failed, I would think they would send out the failure diagnostic packets first so thoes people can re-register for the april exam and have a bit of extra time to study where as if you passed they could send them out later. Does anyone know if this is true or not.

Is there a correlation between results time and wheather you passed or failed, I would think they would send out the failure diagnostic packets first so thoes people can re-register for the april exam and have a bit of extra time to study where as if you passed they could send them out later. Does anyone know if this is true or not.
They all go out the same time.

check out this thread
http://engineerboards.com/index.php?showtopic=10519

it lists the dates for the results for the past couple of testing cycles for the PE. I think the PE and FE results are released at the same time for most states. That will give you some idea when you might expect your results.
Thanks, RW. I was going to point hm there, but it's hard to paste links with the iPhone keyboard.
you represent louisville ky very well.

They give those who fail extra time to apply for the next test, you have to send in a copy of your fail letter and you can register during the late period they provide!!!! But good luck :) maybe you wont have to worry about all that!!!!

They give those who fail extra time to apply for the next test, you have to send in a copy of your fail letter and you can register during the late period they provide!!!! But good luck :) maybe you wont have to worry about all that!!!!
they accept registration for april exam starting march,so you have more than enough time to apply. If you'll know your october test results before christmas,so you will have enough time to prepare for april test. hope we do not have to prepare again. results are almost here.three more weeks.good luck to everyone.

they accept registration for april exam starting march,so you have more than enough time to apply. If you'll know your october test results before christmas,so you will have enough time to prepare for april test. hope we do not have to prepare again. results are almost here.three more weeks.good luck to everyone.
and you do not need to send your fail letter to anybody,they know that you failed and that's why applying again.

and you do not need to send your fail letter to anybody,they know that you failed and that's why applying again.
Well I failed the April exam (took it in Alabama) and I HAD to send acopy of my fail letter to apply for the October exam because our results came back AFTER the deadline, it was the only way we could get an extension on the application.

Not sure if the FLS is related to the FE? But for what it is worth I got my FLS results on Monday 12/07/09. Good luck to everyone!
Surveying results (FLS and PS) always come in earlier than FE or PE results. They don't have to go though the NCEES grading process...or they are somehow able to do so more quickly.

Not sure if the FLS is related to the FE? But for what it is worth I got my FLS results on Monday 12/07/09. Good luck to everyone!
Surveying results (FLS and PS) always come in earlier than FE or PE results. They don't have to go though the NCEES grading process...or they are somehow able to do so more quickly.
I am pretty sure NCEES grades it ... there just must be much less taking the surveying exams.

OK, so I was looking on the PLB for Georgia and they met on December 8, 2009. Does that mean the results will be out soon for the FE/EIT Exam in Georgia? I'm getting so anxious. I try not to do this to myself and try to stay off the freakin' computer, but then I get obsessed with it and start wondering. I'm sure I'm not alone. But, the wait is driving me CRAZY!!!!! :madgo:

yeah they go through the same grading process & stochastic analyses by ncees. for all examinees on a given test day, probably only a tenth (if that) comprise survey (FS/PS) examinees- that kinda speeds things up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I
am

nervous.
you are not alone. these two weeks will be longest weeks in my life. I guess you can not change anything at this point,just wait and wait and wait. hopefully everyone will get good surprise before christmas.

Back