Premiere Night

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
loved the office, and thought community was so-so.

survivor looks like it'll be interesting as long as they keep that chubby guy with the funny hat.

we taped, yes on VHS, the season premier of Bones last night since we had birthing class. Hopefully will watch tonight.

Where is Survivor this year? (I don't really watch TV). My parents said it was in "Samoa" - but is that American Samoa, or Independent (Western) Samoa?

Office was good, then I watched GT get their clock cleaned by Miami the rest of prime time....

well I missed Flashforeward last night, was it any good? previews looked good, is ABC trying to have another "lost" since this is supposed to be the last season??

and **** you Fox for cancelling the Terminator series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IASIP was funny as **** last night. Burning the wicker chairs, where do they come up with this stuff.

They must have had some kind of glaze on them!

You never told me not to eat the stem!

I was dying laughing, and of course, it only got better when the second episode was the Dayman episode!

well I missed Flashforeward last night, was it any good? previews looked good, is ABC trying to have another "lost" since this is supposed to be the last season??
I watched it on hulu, some of the acting was a little cheesy, but it was interesting, I'll watch again.
I had high hopes for Fringe, but the writing and acting were better suited for late night on SyFy.

lol I havent watched south park in a while but the "queefing" episode last night was hysterical..

"Umm how is a boy farting on a girl different from a girl queefing on a boy"

"mam that has nothing to do with this!"

anyone else watching "Modern Family" its been great, especially with Al Bundy as Grandpa

Back