College Pick 'Em!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmbeck

Reaction score
I've created a college football pick 'em for EB.com on Yahoo Sports.

Group ID# 15534

Password: hounddoggy

I selected to use the spread (more interesting, especially for crap games).

Picks for each game are locked 5 minutes before each game starts (versus locking all at one time).

Good Luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless something changes, wilheldp and I are going to have a boring time trying to outdo each other each week.

So I got a weird e-mail this morning. It says that I haven't picked any games in the pick'em, so I log into my account and they all look picked to me? I tried to go to next week and it wouldn't open up because the games haven't been assigned yet (guess they have to wait for the next top25 list).

Anyone else have this happen?

I had an email, but I thought it said to make sure to pick them. I checked and mine are picked.

Go Citadel!

I wish there were more than eight of too. That way I could brag about my commanding two game lead to more people.

I will stop sandbagging now and make some real picks. I just can't bring myself to pick UNC to win a game.

I think Florida and Texas are going down this week.

*snicker*

No real big games this week... huh? ND and Michigan?

Even with that ND and Michigan, you never know what teams are going to show up.

Boring week.

Of course, you can catch the Mississippi State vs. Auburn matchup at 7:00 PM Eastern on FSN.

Back