Would You Rather?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta go for green. Almost all my driving (if I drive) is city driving. 

Would you rather have AutoCAD crash once a day (with working backups) for the entire year, or crash ONLY ONCE in the year, but all the backups and drawings of the file you were in are corrupted and deleted when it happens. 

Gotta go for green. Almost all my driving (if I drive) is city driving. 

Would you rather have AutoCAD crash once a day (with working backups) for the entire year, or crash ONLY ONCE in the year, but all the backups and drawings of the file you were in are corrupted and deleted when it happens. 
Crash once every day. I don't use it so it can crash as often as it likes.

Would you rather experience deep passionate love and then be cheated on or only ever know love on a surface level.

Deep.

Would you rather have your income tax be increased and not pay any sales tax or pay no income tax at all but pay a higher sales tax.

Deep.

Would you rather have your income tax be increased and not pay any sales tax or pay no income tax at all but pay a higher sales tax.
That doesn't even require one fraction of a second's thought: no income tax.

Would you rather lose your constitutional rights or participate in the overthrow of an oppressive government?

Back