WHY Texas wants to hold the result the year I took the Exam??!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ladies & Gentlemen,

Relax, Texas normally updates the web site at 1300 local time.  And yes, I have it on good, but not excellent, authority that once they update the site, they lock the door and head a few blocks South. Those who have visited or lived in Austin will know what I mean.....

Someone please drive down there I just called it said they are closed for training..... "closed for training?" when 2,500 souls depends on answers you have.... 

Ladies & Gentlemen,

Relax, Texas normally updates the web site at 1300 local time.  And yes, I have it on good, but not excellent, authority that once they update the site, they lock the door and head a few blocks South. Those who have visited or lived in Austin will know what I mean.....
I don’t want to get my hopes up for today. However, when you were talking about 1300 today, are you really putting your hopes up that they might release today?

if so, I better run to Lakewood and ask Joel for emotional support 👍🏼

Ladies & Gentlemen,

I don’t want to get my hopes up for today. However, when you were talking about 1300 today, are you really putting your hopes up that they might release today?

if so, I better run to Lakewood and ask Joel for emotional support 👍🏼

I've been on a rollercoaster of emotions this morning...I came to accept that I wouldn't find out till late next week after the posts earlier in the main results thread. Then I read @Freon's post and now my hopes are back up that we will hear something after lunch.......this sucks lol.

I hear you. How hard is it to send out a notification. 

Probbaly the board operates like a major corporation. 

Two review cycles and a signature from the GM is required. Unfortunately, the GM is on vacation. 

Texas should be out at 3:00pm
giphy.gif

I echo what's being said here. For the previous cycles I've been through, Texas didn't come out until early afternoon.  I wouldn't write off today completely yet.  

So I nutted up and emailed my contact from TBPE to see what the hold up was and his response was as follows:

We received the notice also this morning.  It will be tomorrow or Monday before we will have all the results fully processed and vetted in our computer system. We can’t even see the results yet.

I would assume by Monday he meant Tuesday but I would think if they are usually Day 1 releasing results tomorrow would be a good bet.

Hope that eases some anxiety! I am in the waiting boat as well. :/

Back