WHY Texas wants to hold the result the year I took the Exam??!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnLee

Reaction score
Someone please pray for me I'm sitting at work watching two coworker celebrate.

@Mr. ZaneThey took it in Alabama and since I'm only 2.5 years out of college I had to take it in Texas

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow and have a lot of work to get done today.....this whole situation is making that pretty much impossible.

Can anyone ask them to release the Pass/Fail then on Tuesday tell us the percentage

I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow and have a lot of work to get done today.....this whole situation is making that pretty much impossible.
Me too I got a job interview later can you imaging going in there then say I just passed the PE

TBPE needs to change their check-grades page to "Grades for the April 2018 exam are available. But we're not releasing them until some unspecified date in the future. Suckers."  <_<

TBPE needs to change their check-grades page to "Grades for the April 2018 exam are available. But we're not releasing them until some unspecified date in the future. Suckers."  <_<
I took the exam in Texas twice: October 2016 and April 2017. Both times, Texas released the same day as the majority of the other states.

The October results didn't come out until after 5. I remember thinking I'd get them the next day or maybe even Monday, and I got the email as I was driving home. The April results email was received at 1:51 pm.

The important thing to remember is that you literally have no control over when you get your results, as not everyone in Texas gets their results at the same time. The thing that helped me for the April results day was to just stay offline as much as I could, because being on this site today will drive you crazy. Just occupy yourself doing something else until you get that email from NCEES.

Then you can freak out.

Probably at right before noon.  Texas board releases results and goes home for the day.  And will be back on tuesday

Back