Who Am I?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VTEnviro has put up what HAS TO BE the gayest post ever!!!!!!
OMG, it makes me cringe.
Oh please, at least he's almost dressed in that one, which is more than I can say about the poster of him on your ceiling!
I don't know how you know that!!!!!

Only those that have BEEN IN MY ROOM know that!

:thatsgay:

I was not credited for my work on ?Back to the Future?, but I do own the patent for the flux capacitor, and have recently found a way to generate the required 1.21 gigawatts using burnt aluminum foil with hamburger grease on it found in your average grill.
The copy repairman was working on the copier a while back here at work and had the copier in a million different pieces. So I go up to him and tell him that I thought it was a problem with the Flux Capacitor. He looks at me serious and says that it very well could be. He never got it. I'm an asshole like that sometimes! :true: :lol:

I sometimes like to tell people that it requires a higher math function to achieve the common demoninator of the problem, and that I feel as if you need to take the problem, divide it by 1 + the inverse tangent of zero.

So I go up to him and tell him that I thought it was a problem with the Flux Capacitor. He looks at me serious and says that it very well could be. He never got it. I'm an asshole like that sometimes! 
I love gullible people. The one I always pull is when we're camping with some particularly non-outdoorsy people. I tell one of them to go over to the next campsite and see if they have a left-handed smoke shifter we can borrow.

Back