Which State will release last?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RBHeadge PE

Nucflash
Reaction score
October 2020 edition.

Who's gonna wait the longest? I couldn't put all 55 jurisdictions so I just picked the old favorites and last sessions contenders.

The winners gets bragging rights and can troll that state's examinees endlessly for all future exam sessions. The losers also get to troll that state's examinees endlessly for all future sessions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to clarify, I should be checking CTS for my Illinois results not ncees?

Just to clarify, I should be checking CTS for my Illinois results not ncees?
If you passed, then the IDFPR License Lookup will display your name and license number.  That's how I found out.  Then, on account of massive disbelief, I verified on CTS website and on NCEES.  Best of luck to ya!

If you passed, then the IDFPR License Lookup will display your name and license number.  That's how I found out.  Then, on account of massive disbelief, I verified on CTS website and on NCEES.  Best of luck to ya!
Thank you, do you know if it works the same if you took the exam before gaining 4 years of experience? Or will I just have to count on CTS and ncees lol?

Thank you, do you know if it works the same if you took the exam before gaining 4 years of experience? Or will I just have to count on CTS and ncees lol?
Oh, you're at the mercy of CTS then.  I was unaware that the Illinois PE Board had decoupled the exam from the licensure application (The SE Board requires that you have the requisite experience before they approve you to sit for the exam.).

Oh, you're at the mercy of CTS then.  I was unaware that the Illinois PE Board had decoupled the exam from the licensure application (The SE Board requires that you have the requisite experience before they approve you to sit for the exam.).
Alright thank you, hopefully soon 🙏

Back