Where to Order the Stamps?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Highly recommend PE Stamps, fast shipping and the quality is excellent.

Also, I know the owner extremely well. If there's an issue, it'll get corrected within 24 hours.

What's the opinion on self-inking vs. pre-inked? Any users of the pre-inked pocket stamp? I'd lean towards the pocket stamp simply because the physical stamps aren't going to get much use with the digital workflow, so reducing storage space taken up by them is attractive.

Self-inking and Pre-Inked stamps frames allow for better alignment of the stamp for accuracy when sealing in our opinion. Other than that, all three are pretty similar in quality, longevity, etc.

A little behind on this post but just another option if you need it, I ordered my digital seal through engineerseals.com. It was a very good quality with the scanned signature I submitted plus the best value compared to a few other sites. I didn't get a physical stamp so I can't really comment on those from that site but I would presume that they are just as good.

A little behind on this post but just another option if you need it, I ordered my digital seal through engineerseals.com. It was a very good quality with the scanned signature I submitted plus the best value compared to a few other sites. I didn't get a physical stamp so I can't really comment on those from that site but I would presume that they are just as good.
Thank you I like the option to have the Stamp with my Signature. So i do not have to add later on. I will try one of the stamps with them for sure to see.
But price wise i think PE stamp is best as they offer PDF, JPG and DWG combined $15. I wish they had this with signed signature included.

Back