When did you get your License?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my license was finally updated on the my license website today but i have not received anything in the mail yet. surprisingly it states my license was issued on 9/9/10, i guess i must have missed it every time i checked at work this whole week, which has been about 15 times a day - silly me.

PA posted pass/fail rates a few months ago yet they're finally issuing license numbers. Ouch! That must hurt. I've had my stamp for nearly (3) months and must've used it a dozen times since.

PA is almost as bad as CA..

I received the PA state license, is the wall certificate being mailed seperately? Has anybody in PA received theirs?

In CA, two weeks after recving my notice if passing my PE exam, I received my certificate and my little paper that needs to be laminated to carry around in my wallet about 2 weeks later. I didn't have to do anything extra to get this. Of course I did have to go onto the Board's website to get direction on ordering my stamp but that's it.

I received the PA state license, is the wall certificate being mailed seperately? Has anybody in PA received theirs?

The wall cert came in the mail yesterday!
I just noticed last Friday that PA updated my status on the State Board website and I now have a PE number. I have yet to receive anything in the mail. The website says that my license was issued Sept. 9, 2010, but my status just changed this past Friday. I was told we would receive our license before the website was updated...I guess no on really knows what the actual process is. I am just thankful I finally have a number.

I just noticed last Friday that PA updated my status on the State Board website and I now have a PE number. I have yet to receive anything in the mail. The website says that my license was issued Sept. 9, 2010, but my status just changed this past Friday. I was told we would receive our license before the website was updated...I guess no on really knows what the actual process is. I am just thankful I finally have a number.

I just received mine 2 days ago. In the mail probably?

In CA, two weeks after recving my notice if passing my PE exam, I received my certificate and my little paper that needs to be laminated to carry around in my wallet about 2 weeks later. I didn't have to do anything extra to get this. Of course I did have to go onto the Board's website to get direction on ordering my stamp but that's it.
I passed the exam in CA in Oct 2009 (i.e. notified in Jan 2010), received two paper wallet cards (1st expired in June 2010, 2nd expires in June 20112 after renewal). Just when I thought PELS were done showering me with gifts, I received a plastic PE card with my name, license no., expiration date and the words "CIVIL ENGINEER" (in caps and in bold) screened on the card. Mind you, the "CIVIL ENGINEER" title wasn't centered on the card, but it's better than carrying their paper version.

I just received mine 2 days ago. In the mail probably?
Finally. I received my license this past Saturday! Next...NCEES Record!

Back