WEST VIRGINIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. Good feeling to have it behind me.
But I owe ALOT of the thanks to JR, he was the man and hooked me up with the "HOLY GRAIL" of PE exam info.

He is like Yoda.
Congratulations, DV. I am pretty new to the group, but it has been great to be a part. All of your posts have been encouraging. Good to see you got it out of the way for yourself!

DV's been stealin the show in this thread but congrats to all of my fellow Mountain People.

Congrats guys! Nice job to all of the WV passers!

Still sitting here waiting in Jersey!

Will any of you WV guys be heading up to Rutgers for the 10/27 RU/WV football game? If so, let me know!

-Ray

Congrats guys! Nice job to all of the WV passers!
Still sitting here waiting in Jersey!

Will any of you WV guys be heading up to Rutgers for the 10/27 RU/WV football game? If so, let me know!

-Ray
I have been talking to the wife about it and it is a possibility, not for sure, but I'm trying.

:thankyou: Congratulations DVINNY and enginEER13! Feels good doesn't it? I went right home

and ordered my stamp. Now I get to wait again. :bio: Good luck to everyone who is still waiting.

:joke: Congratulations DVINNY and enginEER13! Feels good doesn't it? I went right homeand ordered my stamp. Now I get to wait again. :bio: Good luck to everyone who is still waiting.

who cares about the stamp... if i pass and never have to seal ANYTHING i will be a very happy man :thankyou:

CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH!!!!!!!!!
Thanks!! Man, I didn't know it would feel this good! My neighbor, the poor guy. He was in the middle of building a house, he fell from a cathedral ceiling and busted up his arm and legs, and he still got it done. I'm as tickled for him as I am for me. :bio:

CONGRAT'S DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S GREAT MAN!!! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

Back