Wallets

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MetsFan

Reaction score
What do you guys use for a wallet?  I've had a Coach front pocket wallet I've used for the past 10 years, but the leather is starting to wear at the clip so I'm looking for a replacement.  I was going to get another Coach wallet, but I don't want to spend $90 on one and I haven't had a chance to get out to the outlet.  Ideally, I want another front pocket wallet with a money clip.  Any of you guys have an RFID blocking wallet?

What do you guys use for a wallet?  I've had a Coach front pocket wallet I've used for the past 10 years, but the leather is starting to wear at the clip so I'm looking for a replacement.  I was going to get another Coach wallet, but I don't want to spend $90 on one and I haven't had a chance to get out to the outlet.  Ideally, I want another front pocket wallet with a money clip.  Any of you guys have an RFID blocking wallet?
yes I got it to match my tinfoil hat.

Bosco. USA made if you can still find one on ebay.

HTB1edM_FFXXXXcXbXXXq6xXFXXXy.jpg

This made me think of:

Buffalo Billiards

Wild Bill Hiccup

Just Plain Bill.

Anyone get the reference?

Small, cheap, non-folding RFID blocking one made by Hammer Anvil.  Has held up well for about three years now.

I'm not sure what this is called but I've been carrying just one of these around for about a year and don't miss carrying a "huge" billfold around...

914c5c5a75de27087f29d3a1e72ec4f4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back