VIRGINIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congrats to all the VA passers and regrets to those who will be doing it over...

sorry about that sapper, maybe there is still some hope...

"but I do remember from last year that it took them three days to get all the results up"

Maybe there is hope for me then. I took the EE-Power. Anyone else?

First of all let me say never give up until the papers in hand and even then don't give up. Study your ass off, put the past behind you, and beat the test. I will be honored to continue discussions on this board to aid as much as possible those who will take the test again.

Second, I passed. Holy sh*t, I passed. I also took the ME HVAC section.

Congrats to all who passed!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

First time post, long time lurker.

I passed as well. Name starts with "C". Took CE Trans exam.

Congrats to all those that passed!! :D

So - does anyone know what the process is from here? When our letter comes, do we have to do more paperwork? And do we get our seals from them? I know I probably won't actually use the seal for quite a while, but I still want it! :)

They will mail a pass letter and then a certificate (sometime). You just need to order a seal with your name and number. I ordered mine this morning from engineerseals.com

Thanks everyone. I am still walking around bumping into walls at work. It has been an interesting day.

you are a better man than me Capn, I started throwing stuff as soon as the GA website went past my last name on Friday.....

I've lived in this area my entire life (39 years). I don't see myself leaving anytime soon. :thumbsup:

Well, it is official, I certainly failed the exam. I called DPOR and asked if they had completed updating the website. They in fact had. My name still is not listed, I failed.
Time to break out the books.

rleon, have you sold those books yet?
I'm right there with you dude. Oh well, things could be worse.

Did any one else get their PE letter? Does your say a score of 70 or did they actually list a score? I am wondering if that is just how close I came.

Yesterday. And the Eits in our office got theirs yesterday so yours should be coming today.

I got my letter yesterday along with the official license. The letter stated my actual score.

My letter came today and it had a score of 81 which all I know about is that it means I passed. As far as figuring out what that means I have no clue. I had a 72 on the FE back in 2001 so I definitely did better on this test (I guess?). Does anyone know what the scale is based upon and the range. I want to know how many ours of my life I wasted over-studying. :study

Back