Top Rated Gas Station Restrooms by State

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dothracki PE

Where is my mind?
Reaction score
Top_Rated_GS_Restrooms_Final.png

I dont think Wyoming really has enough to generate a sample size?

The Quick Trip in Kansas must be new, defin didnt see any when I drove out here from Ga 7 years ago - but Id love to see them move one more state to the west!

Irvings have really nice bathrooms, so do Hess stations. They're great for the long haul truckers that drive to/from Canada 

Also Sheetz is nice in OH/PA - we stop there when we do site visits lol

I dont think Wyoming really has enough to generate a sample size?

The Quick Trip in Kansas must be new, defin didnt see any when I drove out here from Ga 7 years ago - but Id love to see them move one more state to the west!
The four Mavericks we have are super nice and definitely where you want to use the restroom. 

Can confirm for Texas, Buc-ee's has VERY clean bathrooms. Most Texans will tell you Buc-ee's is amazing all around.

I am so happy about Buc-ee's being on this list. 

I'm going to Texas next year, and one of my items is to visit Buc-ee's at least once. 

So is Buc-ees not a hamburger joint? (Ive never actually set foot in texas)
Award for Cleanest Bathroom's

Buc-ee's is a huge gas station/travel center. They have one in New Braunfels, TX that is over 60,000 SF and all of them are probably over 25,000 SF. The "world's longest carwash" is at a Buc-ee's in Houston, most have 40-50 gas pumps, one of the ones in Houston has 120 pumps.

They have normal gas station food, chips, candy, etc, but also have a BBQ joint, a meat counter, some have ice cream. I think all have a shopping area where you can buy clothes, knick knacks, toys.

People plan the stops on trips around Buc-ee's because you know the bathrooms will be clean and food will be good.

Award for Cleanest Bathroom's

Buc-ee's is a huge gas station/travel center. They have one in New Braunfels, TX that is over 60,000 SF and all of them are probably over 25,000 SF. The "world's longest carwash" is at a Buc-ee's in Houston, most have 40-50 gas pumps, one of the ones in Houston has 120 pumps.

They have normal gas station food, chips, candy, etc, but also have a BBQ joint, a meat counter, some have ice cream. I think all have a shopping area where you can buy clothes, knick knacks, toys.

People plan the stops on trips around Buc-ee's because you know the bathrooms will be clean and food will be good.
That's like some of the Hess stations in New Brunswick. Not that number of pumps. But the shopping and the food. And clean bathrooms 

Thanks, that's good to know if I'm ever up that way.
Northern Maine & New Brunswick gas stations are nice since they're truck stops.

Well most are nice, Dysarts is hit or miss but they have a skeleton crew for Thanksgiving for the truckers (we had to stop for gas and a bathroom) and that part is awesome. 

QT bathrooms in NC and SC are ****.  The Pilot Travel Centers that have the shower facilities are in them are where its at, because they must clean them damned near around the clock.  

They’ve been building a huge new gas station on the one corner and they finally put the sign up saying it’s going to be a Casey’s. I’ve never heard of it, but the wife said they’re really nice cause she’s been to some when she’s been traveling out west.

i was suprised to see QT down in Arizona last wek but I agree ive never really gone to QT for their bathrooms.   But they would be better than what is here ( a never ending stream of 7-11's)

Back