~~~~~~~TO ALL NEW PE's IN THE HOUSE~~~~~~~

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I WILL THROW A PARTY TOMORROW !! I PASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

My wife is taking me to dinner at Uchi, an outstanding sushi restaurant in Austin.

I'ma drink me some sake.

First, I need to mass-posting the rest of the afternoon hoping to reach post #50. Then, I am going to go buy me a BMW 5 series. Yup, good plan.

Steaks? Sushi? Who knows. All I know for sure is booze will be involved.

go post your results in the "Oct 2009 By State thread" - its been great for ongoing chuckles compiling critical data!

[edit] if you do, post the results the way requested - it is for the benefit of all & future n00bs too

Last edited by a moderator:
Something just hit me.... it's inevitable that i reach post #25 eventually, can they give me "credit" and put my name up on the banner before I actually do? Like credit card? I think Captain Asian Persuasion would look nice up on the banner.

I will be spending a weekend at alyeska resort with my GF whether I passed or failed, if I passed then I will have a few extra beers while at the resort and some expensive sushi. If I failed probably just chill out and start thinking about the problems I missed and how to start preparing for the april exam.

I will be spending a weekend at alyeska resort with my GF whether I passed or failed, if I passed then I will have a few extra beers while at the resort and some expensive sushi. If I failed probably just chill out and start thinking about the problems I missed and how to start preparing for the april exam.
Since i'm in the tropics right now, I'm going to go chill on the beach and just be excited that I don't have to take it again! Maybe do some scuba and enjoy the outdoors! Congrats to all of you who also passed!

Back