This Story Sucks

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^Just to be clear, Chuck the psychotic computer was not meant to be a parody of you. Except the one time when he bitched at Wilheld about not being able to invest the salary he was owed.

Neither is the submarine. It was simply named after you, the late ambassador to Greenland.

sad I missed the end of the 10K... I think this was the first time I did not actively participate in the push for the....

great story Dleg!

The story in this thread is the same as the story in the 10k thread, with the exception of a few typos here and there that I saw fit to correct when pasting.

Thanks!

^Just to be clear, Chuck the psychotic computer was not meant to be a parody of you. Except the one time when he bitched at Wilheld about not being able to invest the salary he was owed.
Neither is the submarine. It was simply named after you, the late ambassador to Greenland.
dang, so i didn't even get a character? this story really does sux.

At least your name appeared more than twice...

Dude you had a submarine named after you. If you'd like to think you were Chuck the psychotic computer who got locked away in a cyberspace prison with tubgirl, meatspin and HWMNBN'd, then feel free!

Back