There, I Fixed It

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolverine

Uncanny Pompadour
Reaction score
ThereIFixedIt.com

Redneck Engineering at it's finest.

tifi-mmmpringles.jpg

tifi-postofficehardtimes.jpg

tifi-lakersgamelakeside.jpg

I bet the Pringles outflow the factory intake!

simply awesome
40c08475-ed4b-4197-b358-97ee262b2e24.jpg
had a social studies teacher who tried something like that. He and his neighbor held a running push mower above their heads, each on one side of the hedge. Long story short, my teacher only lost two fingers

This is awesome! I need to go browse that website some more....

simply awesome
40c08475-ed4b-4197-b358-97ee262b2e24.jpg
had a social studies teacher who tried something like that. He and his neighbor held a running push mower above their heads, each on one side of the hedge. Long story short, my teacher only lost two fingers
I always thought that was an urban legend.
Nope, his name is Mr. Levich
I worked with a guy, Mr. Dickerson, who stuck his finger in a chain saw to see which way it was running. He got off work over a month, and he was supposed to have been supervising us college interns working on a brush crew.

That reminds me of a joke:

One day, Bill comes home from the pickle factory where he works and confesses to his wife that he has a terrible urge to stick his penis into the pickle slicer. His wife suggests he see a sex therapist to talk about it, but Bill says he’d be too embarrassed, and he vows to overcome the compulsion on his own. One day a few weeks later, Bill comes home absolutely ashen.

"What’s wrong, Bill?" his wife asks.

"Do you remember that I told you how I had this tremendous urge to put my penis into the pickle slicer?"

"Oh, Bill, you didn’t."

"Yes, I did."

"My God, Bill, what happened?"

"She and I both got fired."

Back