~~**-- The Weather Thread --**~~

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Florida weather is beautiful! I never thought that would be something I would ever say. Highs of like 71 and lows of like 48. It's freaking amazing.

Saturday night was fun. Had to head to the crawlspace for awhile. tornado hit about 30 minutes south. TOok out an Amazon warehouse. all my amazon orders that were supposed to arrive Sat/Sun/Mon are all delayed to the weekend.

Saturday night was fun. Had to head to the crawlspace for awhile. tornado hit about 30 minutes south. TOok out an Amazon warehouse. all my amazon orders that were supposed to arrive Sat/Sun/Mon are all delayed to the weekend.
I’m glad you and your family were able to stay safe!

We got slammed with snow yesterday and this morning. There's technically a winter storm warning until noon today, but it seems to have run its course in our area.

There's easily a foot out there. Thank goodness for the WFH gig.

the forecast changed as the week went on. Earlier in the week it said were supposed to get snow today, but that changed by Tuesday afternoon. Fine by me.

Nasty winds last night before some rain. Tossed the garbage cans and lawn chairs off the deck.

Back