The pain of being the only engineer in a meeting

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw this last week. It's hilarious. I thought I posted it here somewhere, but I guess not since I can't find it now. :dunno:

Still funny to watch it again.

You cant blame people for being stupid, but it sure is frustrating when they want you to do something that is impossible for one reason or another.

I am heading to one right now me an engineer 2 lawyers 2 commissioners and a bunch of public relations idiots

I saw this last week. It's hilarious. I thought I posted it here somewhere, but I guess not since I can't find it now. :dunno:

Still funny to watch it again.

You did. I watched it through your link last week.

In that case, a keg will no longer be adequate. Bring a drum of KY jelly...

So does every project manager get that smug look on their face? I was hoping it was just the ones I have to work with.

One of our PM's right now is, outright, the single biggest douche pile I have ever met. He does nothing of any use. In fact, the pointy haired boss looks like an all star compared to this guy.

I asked our Attorney today to either give me an answer to the question they have been dodging for a month before tonights public meeting or else plan to attend the public meeting to answer the question yourself.....

yeah Im probably going to get an email about that....

Back