The Mandalorian (Spoilers)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Jesus Christ, how many additional Disney + Star Wars series were announced this week? Book of Boba Fett, a Luke Skywalker show, and I think there was another one I saw. So 13 now?  Awesome I guess, but my fear that they will ruin Star Wars is rising.... Dave Filoni is awesome but he can't keep tabs on 13 shows. 

Yeah Jesus Christ, how many additional Disney + Star Wars series were announced this week? Book of Boba Fett, a Luke Skywalker show, and I think there was another one I saw. So 13 now?  Awesome I guess, but my fear that they will ruin Star Wars is rising.... Dave Filoni is awesome but he can't keep tabs on 13 shows. 
I seriously doubt they will have all those shows running concurrently. My guess is we get 3 or 4 shows per year at most. 

Like I said before, they were forced to announce a lot because the main complaint about Disney+ is not enough new content.

I hope they are not repeating themselves. Because after The Force Awakens was a success they came up with all these spin offs and while Rogue One was really good,  Solo was terrible, The Last Jedi should be deleted from the archives forever. I think we got spared from a Lando movie.

Ive already cancelled Disney + - The only other movies on there I may watch I already own.  I assume many people have done the same.

My brother is in the Air Force and sent me this pic of them in flight refueling Luke’s Xwing.

0EB04EFE-905D-4E86-B304-457AD14A5AD8.jpeg

I like all Star Wars, ultimately. Solo was fine, but no where near as good as The Mandalorian. Same with the sequels. They were okay but I would have preferred it if they were made with the same standards and reverence shown in The Mandalorian. But I am hopeful that the new shows will fill in some of the gaps and make the sequels better, like the Clone Wars did for the prequels. After watching all of the Cloe Wars, the prequels seem so much better than they did the first time around.

What ate your thoughts? I guess I liked her character, but I guess I won't really miss anything if she doesn't come back in season 3.

The Mandalorian's Gina Carano will no longer be part of Star Wars universe
I didn't realize they had confirmed a season 3. It just kind of felt like The Mandalorian was over, and now it's time for the Boba Fett series. I kind of suspect that none of The Mandalorian cast is currently employed by Lucasfilm.

But saying they won't bring her back IS a pretty big deal. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

She appears to be the latest victim of the woke mob. If this is how they are going to operate, expect the first two seasons of The Mandelorian to be the last decent Star Wars product out of Disney any time soon.

She appears to be the latest victim of the woke mob. If this is how they are going to operate, expect the first two seasons of The Mandelorian to be the last decent Star Wars product out of Disney any time soon.
Doesn’t really make a difference to me if she’s back or not. I’m more concerned with the double standard. Liberal compares Trump to Nazi’s and their “enlightened”. Conservative does it and they’re blacklisted.

Back