The Mandalorian (Spoilers)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i havent been a fan of the leggo movies but this one is really well done and a good trip through the star wars universe - it is sort of like "A Christmas Story" but in a galaxy far far away..

i havent been a fan of the leggo movies but this one is really well done and a good trip through the star wars universe - it is sort of like "A Christmas Story" but in a galaxy far far away..
Who you talkin' 'bout??

Haha kidding, haven't seen this lego movie but I'm a fan of the Batman lego movie!

We watched it last night. You were right -  a pretty entertaining ride through all the Star Wars franchises, and some pretty funny fan service jokes.

Last episode was very good, but------------\/

If this takes place after ROTJ, but before TFA. Will they eventually explain why The Child (Grogu) isnt mentioned in TFA?

I know we should just enjoy the spaghetti western but I think all the SW Nerds will have questions!

Last edited by a moderator:
I assumed this was going on in a different part of the universe since the Mandalorian had never heard of Jedis before.

See I thought I’d read something when it first came out that it was taking place well after all the SW movies so it’s in the same universe but no real ties to any of the movies.

The Google Sucks says:

9 ABY

The Mandalorian takes place in 9 ABY – nine years after A New Hope and, interestingly, five years after the Emperor's defeat in Return of the Jedi.

Last episode was very good, but------------\/

If this takes place after ROTJ, but before TFA. Will they eventually explain why The Child (Grogu) isnt mentioned in TFA?

I know we should just enjoy the spaghetti western but I think all the SW Nerds will have questions!
I'm sure they will work something into the plot that explains it, exactly how they worked Ahsoka not being in Revenge of the Sith despite being such a major character up to that point. 

I really loved how Ahsoka turned out. Mature, badass. Basically what I would have expected. I hope she comes back some more, because it seems like they're done with her already. 

Maybe Din Djarin doesn't connect Grogu with the Skywalker/Palatine jedis that are prominent in the sequel films. There are some other jedis still alive that aren't really mentioned in the movies but other canon. 

I liked Friday's episode.  Did he leave the jet pack behind?

Back