The Mandalorian (Spoilers)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time to bump this thread. We watched Episode 1 of Season 2 last night. Pretty **** good. Great reveal at the end. I'll say no more until enough of you have seen it to discuss. 

its says spoilers in the title so I am cool if you all want to ruin the one thing I have left to look forward to..... ;)

This is bullshit!!! Disney needs to take a lesson from Netflix and release the whole season instead of this one episode per week crap!
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.

Its the only way they get 2 months of plus-purchase out of most of us.

I kinda like the non-binging weekly drop. Often binging feels like over-eating. It's feels really good at the time, but I usually regret it later. But I'm an cranky old man. LOL

What D+ does need to do though is have more than 1 original show per year. That **** is frustrating. They talked about so many shows when they launched (The Mandolorian, Captain America + Winter Soldier, WandaVision, etc)... We're oh year 2 and they have only dropped one major new show.

Agree, I was a fan of a lot of the stuff they owned on netflix - the punisher and daredevil I thought were well done - Id be more likely to be a regular subscriber if they found a way to ressurect those.  There isnt really much on there & I woudl figure if you have little kids people probably own most of those movies anyway.

I dont plan to get Disney plus until maybe thanksgiving week or mid December depending how much time we take off work to have something to watch

We watch Disney+ regularly. More than both Netflix and Hulu. If we just want to watch something random, we usually go to D+ first. I mean, all Disney movies, Disney channel TV shows, Star Wars, Marvel, and don't sleep on National Geographic. Plus all the Fox stuff they got in the merger (e.g. Simpsons and Family Guy)

I have the bundle that includes ESPN+ and Hulu. It's a good deal IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
how much was that one?

We canned netflix a few month ago. I will need to catch up on Cobra Kai when Season 3 comes out, but lately there stuff hasnt been very good.

I get Hulu through my kids college subscription, so I can at least mooch of my kid a little -

Honestly with college football back on Ive  been watching just regular over the air TV

I like the weekly thing. Gives me something to look forward to in 2020. Pretty much the only thing to look forward to.

I think we might watch episode 1 again tonight. I've seen a bunch of articles pointing out all kinds of fan-geek easter eggs, and I want to go back and pay closer attention now. Plus it was just bad-ass. 

Back