Admin
Reaction score
The lego Star Wars holiday special is a diamond in the rough~~~~ +1000

Road Guy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
i havent been a fan of the leggo movies but this one is really well done and a good trip through the star wars universe - it is sort of like "A Christmas Story" but in a galaxy far far away..

leggo PE

Straight Waffle-izer
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
i havent been a fan of the leggo movies but this one is really well done and a good trip through the star wars universe - it is sort of like "A Christmas Story" but in a galaxy far far away..
Who you talkin' 'bout??

Haha kidding, haven't seen this lego movie but I'm a fan of the Batman lego movie!

Dleg

Spammer Emeritus
Reaction score
We watched it last night. You were right -  a pretty entertaining ride through all the Star Wars franchises, and some pretty funny fan service jokes.

Road Guy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I am The Emperor, and you will be my apprentice, the supreme leader...

Violator

Reaction score
Last episode was very good, but------------\/

If this takes place after ROTJ, but before TFA. Will they eventually explain why The Child (Grogu) isnt mentioned in TFA?

I know we should just enjoy the spaghetti western but I think all the SW Nerds will have questions!

Last edited by a moderator:

BamaStrucPESE

Reaction score
I assumed this was going on in a different part of the universe since the Mandalorian had never heard of Jedis before.

jeb6294

Charter Member
Reaction score
See I thought I’d read something when it first came out that it was taking place well after all the SW movies so it’s in the same universe but no real ties to any of the movies.

Road Guy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
The Google Sucks says:

9 ABY

The Mandalorian takes place in 9 ABY – nine years after A New Hope and, interestingly, five years after the Emperor's defeat in Return of the Jedi.

Dleg

Spammer Emeritus
Reaction score
Last episode was very good, but------------\/

If this takes place after ROTJ, but before TFA. Will they eventually explain why The Child (Grogu) isnt mentioned in TFA?

I know we should just enjoy the spaghetti western but I think all the SW Nerds will have questions!
I'm sure they will work something into the plot that explains it, exactly how they worked Ahsoka not being in Revenge of the Sith despite being such a major character up to that point. 

I really loved how Ahsoka turned out. Mature, badass. Basically what I would have expected. I hope she comes back some more, because it seems like they're done with her already. 

Dothracki PE

Where is my mind?
Reaction score
Maybe Din Djarin doesn't connect Grogu with the Skywalker/Palatine jedis that are prominent in the sequel films. There are some other jedis still alive that aren't really mentioned in the movies but other canon. 

Road Guy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
okay so no spoilers until Friday night in the CONUS ;)