The Mandalorian (Spoilers)

Help Support Engineer Boards:

Reaction score
Sorry I am late to the thread. Huge star wars nerd. I really enjoyed the series. They had a great collection of writers, producers, and directors that each took the lead on a few episodes but also supported others on the other episodes. I think that is why this was much more successful than the sequels. Plus this was more of a side-story and not trying to expand on some story that has already been stretched out with the prequels.

Plus baby yoda. How can you go wrong with that?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dleg

Spammer Emeritus
Reaction score
Time to bump this thread. We watched Episode 1 of Season 2 last night. Pretty damn good. Great reveal at the end. I'll say no more until enough of you have seen it to discuss. 

Road Guy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
You guys have Disney+?

B0CFC8C3-2492-497D-AEB4-10DFB8FB5B13.jpeg

Road Guy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
its says spoilers in the title so I am cool if you all want to ruin the one thing I have left to look forward to..... ;)

Reaction score
I kinda like the non-binging weekly drop. Often binging feels like over-eating. It's feels really good at the time, but I usually regret it later. But I'm an cranky old man. LOL

Reaction score
What D+ does need to do though is have more than 1 original show per year. That shit is frustrating. They talked about so many shows when they launched (The Mandolorian, Captain America + Winter Soldier, WandaVision, etc)... We're oh year 2 and they have only dropped one major new show.

Road Guy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Agree, I was a fan of a lot of the stuff they owned on netflix - the punisher and daredevil I thought were well done - Id be more likely to be a regular subscriber if they found a way to ressurect those.  There isnt really much on there & I woudl figure if you have little kids people probably own most of those movies anyway.

I dont plan to get Disney plus until maybe thanksgiving week or mid December depending how much time we take off work to have something to watch

Reaction score
We watch Disney+ regularly. More than both Netflix and Hulu. If we just want to watch something random, we usually go to D+ first. I mean, all Disney movies, Disney channel TV shows, Star Wars, Marvel, and don't sleep on National Geographic. Plus all the Fox stuff they got in the merger (e.g. Simpsons and Family Guy)

I have the bundle that includes ESPN+ and Hulu. It's a good deal IMO

Road Guy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
how much was that one?

We canned netflix a few month ago. I will need to catch up on Cobra Kai when Season 3 comes out, but lately there stuff hasnt been very good.

I get Hulu through my kids college subscription, so I can at least mooch of my kid a little -

Honestly with college football back on Ive  been watching just regular over the air TV

Latest posts