The famous cut score

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
54b3e46b_not-sure-if-serious.jpeg

Has anyone ever told you that you look like a penis with that little hat on?

I can't help it if people get butt hurt by a comment or two, especially when it's a result of their poorly structured attempt to communicate

No, you guys just need to cool it.

:poop:

Perhaps we do, but we probably won't. It should be said: "To all who see these presents, greetings, know ye that by order of the..." oh wait, that was for a different group of people... ah yes, here we go, "folks, we aren't mean spirited people, just jokers and cut ups. We don't harbor any ill will toward anybody, seriously we don't, but we do enjoy hanging out on this site and interacting with people waiting for results. Sometimes people waiting for results say some stupid stuff because they are anxious. Sometimes they say some very self righteous things because they think of themselves differently that the rest of the world thinks of them. We are not here to cater to people. We offer a website that provides support to people taking an examination. Come at your own risk. The site is run by people who passed the test almost a decade ago. We get bored. Don't get your feelings hurt."

Thanks.

.....we aren't mean spirited people, just jokers and cut ups. We don't harbor any ill will toward anybody, ..... Come at your own risk. .....

^ this and ^ that

I dont feel any better. I'd like to be catered to every once and a while.

I would like pies to be catered!! I like pie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back