The Cold War

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate that this stuff is even rearing its head again.

My 9 year old son asked me last night if we were going to war with Russia and if we were going to fight in Russia, or if they were going to come here to fight.

I don't even want him having to have those types of thoughts.

guess I gotta quit watching the evening news now. Back to freakin' Disney channel.

Better to let them know the world isn't safe like Joe Biden would have you believe.

We'd do better to raise our kids to be more like 'Wolverines' than the kids on Parental Guidance...,,

red-dawn-wolverines-o.gif

Better to let them know the world isn't safe like Joe Biden would have you believe.

We'd do better to raise our kids to be more like 'Wolverines' than the kids on Parental Guidance...,,
But what if their feelin's get hurt? We can give them "be happy" certificates just in case.

I'm sorry too, Dmitri. I'm very sorry. All right, you're sorrier than I am. But I am sorry as well. I am as sorry as you are, Dmitri. Don't say that you're more sorry than I am because I am capable of being just as sorry as you are. So we're both sorry, all right? All right.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to see the newer, remake of the movie. I don't expect it to be anywhere near as good as the original

It's a shame. Although the original is EPIC, you would at least expect the remake to hold some kind of interest for those who knew the original. Hollywood sucks

Back